Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Christmas In July Parcel


Brrr....A Cool Parcel....On A Hot Day!




I received this from the ULTRA talented Limner over at  Oh Write Me blog.  I believe her snail mail blog may have been one of the first blogs I started following when I began mine.  If you haven't visited her site, do so!  Her creativity and her sheer art genius will astound you!


The parcel was packaged beautifully.  After I removed the outer wrapping, I found this pretty gold tissue wrapping with her beautiful script!

Look at this gorgeous box of stationery.  I love the art work--don't you?  Bees are a buzzing, and the butterflies are a fluttering.


I can't wait to use these lovely note cards.  Thank you Limner!  You made the heat wave here in Virginia...bearable!

Happy Snail Mailing,

Pam








1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! They're one of my favorites. Thanks for liking them too.

    ReplyDelete